The Ministry of Foreign Trade held talks with the delegation of the Chinese Aerospace Scientific and Industrial Corporation CASIC.
During the talks, the following promising areas of cooperation were considered, which were previously discussed within the framework of the State visit of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the People's Republic of China:
- supply of scanning equipment;
- public security, introduction of urban security systems ("smart city") in Uzbekistan, protection of large facilities and the border;
- development and introduction of industrial Internet;
- creation of joint productions of a wide range of pharmaceuticals in Uzbekistan;
- participation of CASIC Corporation in development of infrastructure of the Central Military Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Defense with the creation of a turnkey multidisciplinary medical and diagnostic building project and equipping it with modern medical equipment;
- production of oil and gas equipment.
Following the discussions, further concrete stages of implementation of the projects on the above priority areas were agreed.
Read also other Economic news of Uzbekistan on www.UzReport.uz